1. Decide if you want to utilize our TIN Checking Services (call or email us).
2. Decide if you want to participate in the Combined Federal State Filing Program, check the appropriate box in the Excel template if you wish to participate.
3. Place your data into the appropriate Excel template from our downloads page.
4. Upload your data to our secure upload facility (click on detailed process below for instructions).
5. Wait for confirmation within 24 hours followed by a PDF report for your approval.
6. Review your PDF report and either respond with changes or give your approval.
7. Printing and mailing of recipient copies will be performed, and you will receive email confirmation when that has been completed.
8. Upload corrections to us between the original mailing in January and IRS filing which happens during the last week of March. Corrections will be processed as we get them.
9. Your transaction data will be filed electronically with the IRS during the last week of March and you will receive another email when that has been completed.